Trade UK shares online for 50p a trade, including Main Market, AIM and PLUS. There is no minimum or maximum number of trades for the 50p rate, which also covers limit orders, debt securities and ETFs.
Prices come direct from the London Stock Exchange’s Proquote central trading hub, ensuring competitive spreads. No margin is added to the quotes obtained. Stockbroking and custody services are provided by James Brearley & Sons.
There is no minimum account balance, just ensure you have sufficient funds to cover the Annual Fee of up to 0.35% (subject to a minimum quarterly charge of £25). This covers both the General Investment Account and ISA.
Most investment funds can be held on the Frequent Trader platform. If a fund you are interested in is not included on our fund list, let us know and we can usually add it.
We provide access to instituational and clean share classes, which are those without platform fees or trail commission included within their AMCs. If a retail fund class is re-registered onto the platform all payments from the fund manager to the platform for that holding are rebated into your account (trail commission and platform fees). This can be up to 0.875%.
There is no platform charge to buy or sell funds, but our Annual Fee of up to 0.35% applies, and a small minority of funds carry Supplementary Application Charges. These are clearly shown on our Fund Charges webpage.
The standard Frequent Trader platform offers an outstanding service. But we know that some investors have more complex requirements. That is why we are pleased to offer these Premium Services, which carry extra charges:
• £25 per trade telephone trading
• International share trading
• Funds with Supplementary
Complex Financial Instruments
You can access the following investments by completing an appropriateness assessment:
• Synthetic ETFs
• Listed Structured Products
• Warrants & Covered Warrants
• Complex Funds*
• Shares on unregulated markets*
* These Complex Financial Instruments may also be subject to additional charges.
Joining the Frequent Trader Service is straightforward.
There is no minimum to open an account (but remember the £25 minimum quarterly charge that applies to the Annual Fee of up to 0.35%).
Just fill out the appropriate application forms and send them in with identification documents to cover our anti-money laundering requirements.
Our How to Apply page will guide you through this step-by-step.
Alternatively, complete our request form and we will post you a pack containing all the necessary information and forms to apply.
Clubfinance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Clubfinance offers an execution-only discount broker service; Clubfinance does not give advice or recommendations. If you have any doubt about the suitability of a particular product or service, or you require advice, you should seek a personal recommendation from an appropriate firm that does give advice. Clubfinance does not produce the products it arranges, or manage the underlying investments. Payments must not be made to Clubfinance, but to the relevant product provider. Contact details for Clubfinance can be found under 'contact'. Users of this website should be aware of the following:
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
- The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency fluctuations. For many types of investment, you may be placing your capital at risk, meaning that you may not get back the amount originally invested and you may risk losing your entire investment.
- Some investments and policies may only be suitable as medium or long-term products.
- Tax treatments depend on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in future.
- This website contains financial promotions relating to services offered by and products available through Clubfinance.
- In the event of any conflict between product literature and information provided by Clubfinance, the product literature shall prevail.
The information on this website is intended solely for the use of those people who are United Kingdom residents for tax and investment purposes and is governed by our terms and conditions of website usage, please click here for details. It is not for distribution in any other jurisdiction, including the United States of America.
Anyone who is not a UK resident should not continue with this site unless wishing to read about personal finances available to UK residents for informational purposes only.
Copyright ©2004-2012 Clubfinance Ltd, all rights reserved.
This entire website is the property of Clubfinance Ltd. No part of the site should be reproduced without express written permission. Clubfinance Ltd. Registered Office: Charleston House, 13 High Street, Old Town, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 3AA Telephone: 01442 217 287, Fax: 01442 241 045
Registered in England, Registered Number: 04522114. Consumer Credit Licence Number: 608951
Clubfinance Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (400139)